TestRail: Comprehensive Test Case Management
for QA and Development Teams
- Efficiently manage test cases, plans and runs
- Boost testing productivity significantly
- Get real-time insights into your testing progress
- Integrate TestRail with your issue tracker
- NEW: Enterprise Edition for larger teams
A complete web-based test case management solution to efficiently manage, track, and organize your software testing efforts.
Centralized Test Management
Collaborate with stakeholders on test cases, plans, and runs.
Easily Track Results
Execute your tests and track results that matter.
Powerful Reports and Metrics
Actionable reports, metrics, and real-time insights.
Integrate with bug trackers, automated tests, and more.
Fast and easy to use for a productive, happy team.
Scalable and Customizable
Cloud or download, highly customizable, and much more.
Top Jira Add-ons, Live Defect Reports, Fast Context Tabs, and more
TestRail includes a seamless integration with Atlassian Jira that will significantly boost your productivity.
TestRail is used by thousands of teams, both small and large.
TestRail helps you manage and track your software testing efforts and organize your QA department. Its intuitive web-based user interface makes it easy to create test cases, manage test runs and coordinate your entire testing process.
Easily track and follow the status of individual tests, milestones and projects with dashboards and activity reports. Get real-time insights into your testing progress and boost productivity with personalized to-do lists, filters and email notifications. For more efficient test management, get started today!
TestRail seamlessly integrates with your existing tools
Our test management solution integrates with leading issue trackers, test automation tools, and more, including:
TestRail is one of the most comprehensive and innovative test management applications available today.
Countless hours of research, attention to detail and comprehensive capabilities separate TestRail from other solutions.
Test Management Tool
Whether you are using an agile methodology or a more traditional approach to software development: TestRail just works.
Test Case Management
TestRail’s user interface and application structure was carefully designed to be easy-to-use and highly productive.
It comes with a fast web-based user interface that testers love. Don’t settle for anything less!
Outstanding customer satisfaction
Most popular: According to the 2019 DevTestOps Landscape Survey, TestRail is the most popular test management tool in the industry.
* G2 identifies leading solutions in a market segment based on market presence and customer satisfaction. To determine market presence, G2 uses a combination of 15 metrics about a vendor and product such as the number of employees, web and social presence, and growth. The customer satisfaction rating is based on an analysis of reviews submitted by real, verified users.
– Kalyan Balasa, Continental
– Stan Kaštánek, Airbus Helicopters
– Gleb Budko, Autodesk, Inc.
– Gary Chan, Citrix Systems, Inc