TestRail: Comprehensive Test Case Management
for QA and Development Teams
- Efficiently manage test cases, plans and runs
- Boost testing productivity significantly
- Get real-time insights into your testing progress
- Integrate TestRail with your issue tracker
- Choose TestRail Enterprise for larger teams
A complete web-based test case management solution to efficiently manage, track, and organize your software testing efforts.
Centralized Test Management
Collaborate with stakeholders on test cases, plans, and runs.
Easily Track Results
Execute your tests and track results that matter.
Powerful Reports and Metrics
Actionable reports, metrics, and real-time insights.
Integrate with bug trackers, automated tests, and more.
Fast and easy to use for a productive, happy team.
Scalable and Customizable
Cloud or download, highly customizable, and much more.
Top Jira Add-ons, Live Defect Reports, Fast Context Tabs, and more
TestRail includes a seamless integration with Atlassian Jira that will significantly boost your productivity.
TestRail is used by thousands of teams, both small and large.
TestRail helps you manage and track your software testing efforts and organize your QA department. Its intuitive web-based user interface makes it easy to create test cases, manage test runs and coordinate your entire testing process.
Easily track and follow the status of individual tests, milestones and projects with dashboards and activity reports. Get real-time insights into your testing progress and boost productivity with personalized to-do lists, filters and email notifications. For more efficient test management, get started today!
TestRail seamlessly integrates with your existing tools
Our test management solution integrates with leading issue trackers, test automation tools, and more, including:
Outstanding customer satisfaction
Highest-rated: TestRail is the leader in the annual 2019 G2 Grid for Test Management, with the best ratings for customer satisfaction and ease of use, as well as the Spring 2020 G2 Grid and the Fall 2020 G2 Grid.*
Most popular: According to the 2019 DevTestOps Landscape Survey, TestRail is the most popular test management tool in the industry.
* G2 identifies leading solutions in a market segment based on market presence and customer satisfaction. To determine market presence, G2 uses a combination of 15 metrics about a vendor and product such as the number of employees, web and social presence, and growth. The customer satisfaction rating is based on an analysis of reviews submitted by real, verified users.
– Kalyan Balasa, Continental
– Stan Kaštánek, Airbus Helicopters
– Gleb Budko, Autodesk, Inc.
– Gary Chan, Citrix Systems, Inc