Test Management for Assembla
TestRail delivers comprehensive test case management that fully integrates with Assembla.
- Manage test cases, plans, and runs
- Start test runs and capture test results
- Add bug reports to Assembla and link ticket IDs
- Track test results, activity, and progress
Combine Assembla’s source code management and issue-tracking capabilities with TestRail test case management and take your software development to new heights.
Your Success Partners: TestRail and Assembla
TestRail has partnered with our friends at Assembla to deliver our most powerful defect-tracking integration, including support for the OAuth2 protocol to eliminate the need for separate TestRail and Assembla credentials.
In addition, Assembla and TestRail users can:
- Search for TestRail entities (cases, tests, runs, plans, milestones) from within Assembla tickets.
- Associate any Assembla ticket with a corresponding TestRail entity or entities (cases, runs, plans, or milestones).
- Track progress, status updates, and test results directly from within Assembla tickets, once they are associated with a TestRail entity.
- Open and inspect any associated TestRail entity, directly from within an Assembla ticket.
- As a beta feature, users can also synchronize Assembla tickets with TestRail runs and plans.
And you can do all of this across one, or multiple TestRail instances.
TestRail and Assembla test management integration
The Assembla test case management integration with TestRail delivers numerous benefits. Teams can easily push bug reports to Assembla, look up ticket details, jump to Assembla’s New Ticket form, and more. Moreover, TestRail’s defect plugin for Assembla can easily be extended, allowing teams to adapt the integration to their Assembla customizations.
By integrating the two tools, you can directly push bug reports from TestRail to Assembla without leaving the application.
Jump To Bugs
Moreover, you can easily jump to Assembla’s New Ticket form to add tickets from Assembla’s user interface.
Looking Up Tickets
The Assembla test management integration with TestRail enables teams to look up tickets and bug reports directly from TestRail via Assembla’s API.
Last but not least, test managers can always track the coverage of requirements, test results, and tickets linked to Assembla.
admin_panel_settingsManaging a large team or mission-critical testing project?
TestRail Enterprise is what you are looking for! Get enterprise-level features like SSO and audit logging, plus priority support to keep your project on schedule. TestRail Enterprise is available for both cloud-based and server instances.