cloudTestRail Professional Cloud Pricing
TestRail Professional Cloud is the cloud / SaaS edition of TestRail. Instead of installing TestRail yourself, we take care of maintaining, securing, and updating your TestRail instance – no IT required.
TestRail Professional Cloud has a low monthly or yearly subscription fee based on the number of activated user accounts you have. With TestRail Professional Cloud you will always have access to the latest product versions and you can change the number of users every month as needed.
Our low subscription fee for TestRail Professional Cloud includes full access to your TestRail account, all released updates, and full support. It is also possible to choose annual billing, and we support invoices and purchase orders. We also offer a 1-month per year discount.
|TestRail 1-20 Users||$ 36 / user||Sign up Get Quote|
|TestRail 21-40 Users||$ 1,130||Sign up Get Quote|
|TestRail 41-60 Users||$ 1,620||Sign up Get Quote|
|TestRail 61-100 Users||$ 2,100||Sign up Get Quote|
|TestRail 101-150 Users||$ 2,700||Sign up Get Quote|
|TestRail 151-250 Users||$ 3,500||Sign up Get Quote|
|Additional discounted 251 – 2000+ user tiers & corporate plans available.
Please contact us for affordable licensing options for larger teams.
Our products are targeted at businesses and prices are therefore listed without VAT. German businesses will be charged 19% VAT and EU non-business residents will be charged their local VAT rate.
Included Support and Services
TestRail Professional Cloud is built using our own high-performance server infrastructure. All our servers are located in modern professional data centers with high-performance network links, redundant power systems, secured access control, and more. TestRail Professional Cloud includes:
- TestRail instance running on our servers (50 GB storage included)
- Automated updates for new TestRail versions
- Fine-tuned environment for best TestRail performance
- Free and unlimited technical support
- You can export your database and files from TestRail’s administration interface at any time. It’s also possible to migrate a TestRail Cloud database to a local licensed installation (or vice versa) as needed.
Please note that the number of concurrent API requests and the upload storage per user can be limited to a reasonable level to ensure a great user experience for all customers.
- TestRail Professional Cloud is our SaaS/cloud edition
- Flexible and low monthly or annual subscription fees
- Includes software, hosting, updates and full support
- Also available: TestRail Professional Server
Directly subscribe to TestRail Cloud from your account under Administration > Subscription.