domainTestRail Enterprise Cloud Pricing
TestRail Enterprise Cloud is the premium cloud-based/SaaS edition of TestRail. There’s nothing to install. We take care of maintaining, securing, and updating your TestRail Enterprise instance; plus you get enterprise-level features and support.
TestRail Enterprise Cloud has a yearly subscription fee based on the number of activated user accounts. And it’s flexible: you can adjust the number of users each month as needed.
The subscription fee for TestRail Enterprise Cloud includes full access to your TestRail account, all software updates, and enterprise-level features and support. We provide a 1-month discount as standard. Credit cards and purchase orders are accepted.
|TestRail 1-20 Users||$ 60 / user||Get Quote|
|TestRail 21-40 Users||$ 1,640||Get Quote|
|TestRail 41-60 Users||$ 2,340||Get Quote|
|TestRail 61-100 Users||$ 3,000||Get Quote|
|TestRail 101-150 Users||$ 3,900||Get Quote|
|TestRail 151-250 Users||$ 5,500||Get Quote|
|Additional discounted 251 – 2000+ user tiers & corporate plans available.
Please contact us for affordable licensing options for larger teams.
Our products are targeted at businesses and prices are therefore listed without VAT. German businesses will be charged 19% VAT and EU non-business residents will be charged their local VAT rate.
Included Support and Services
TestRail Enterprise Cloud is built using our own high-performance server infrastructure. All our servers are located in modern professional data centers with high-performance network links, redundant power systems, secured access control, and more. TestRail Enterprise Cloud includes:
- TestRail instance running on our servers
- Automated updates for new TestRail versions
- Optimized hosting environment for exceptional TestRail performance
- More API calls resulting in faster execution
- Unlimited technical support
- Priority Email Support
- Guaranteed email response within one business day (M–F 7AM–7PM CST)
- Remote sessions and screen sharing with senior support engineers for escalated issues
You can export your database and files from TestRail’s administration interface anytime. It’s also possible to migrate a TestRail Enterprise Cloud database to a local licensed installation (or vice versa) as needed.
Enterprise features & support
- SAML 2.0 SSO Capability
- Configurable backups and on-demand data restores
- Audit logging for enhanced security
- More API requests
- Enterprise-grade technical support