Scrum Test Management Software
TestRail is a comprehensive solution designed for agile teams
Flexible and customizable for teams of all sizes, TestRail supercharges your Scrum testing efforts and test case management with its super productive interface. Easily integrate your project management and test automation.
done_allTrack Your Scrum Testing Projects
Define Scrum test cases for projects, execute tests, and record results.
extensionIntegrate Test Automation and Issues
TestRail integrates with dozens of tools, including Atlassian Jira, Jenkins, and more.
flag Sprints, Iterations, and Milestones
All your important testing related project artifacts in one central place for your team to access.
insert_chartCapture Test Results and Runs
Efficiently run manual and exploratory tests with TestRail’s fine-tuned interface.
Why choose TestRail for Scrum testing projects:
TestRail is used by teams of all sizes for Scrum test management. Whether you are building web-based applications, desktop tools, embeddable software, mobile apps or anything else: using TestRail as part of a Scrum project allows you to supercharge your testing efforts. There are various reasons why teams prefer TestRail for Scrum projects:
- Productivity: Certainly the #1 reason customers switch to TestRail is increased productivity. TestRail was specifically designed to have a modern interface, super-fast navigation and an application structure designed for agile teams.
- Integrations: TestRail directly integrates with dozens of tools teams already use and love. So you can directly integrate TestRail with issue and bug trackers like Jira or Redmine, as well as test automation tools like Jenkins, Selenium and more.
- Unique features: TestRail also comes with various unique features teams wouldn’t be able to find in other tools, including progress and time forecasts, highly customizable comparison, summary & coverage reports, as well as important baseline and results archival capabilities.
- Flexibility: As one of the most flexible tools available, TestRail allows you to customize many aspects of the application, including custom fields, custom defect integrations, unique UI scripts, the extensive API and much more.
- Scalability: We designed TestRail for teams of all sizes and we are especially proud that TestRail is used by teams with 1-1000+ testers successfully every day. TestRail’s scalability for large projects and large teams is one of the top reasons many teams switch to TestRail.
- Service and price: TestRail’s mix of functionality, service, price and quality/reliability makes TestRail attractive for all projects and helps agile teams improve their testing efforts significantly.
Try TestRail for free to see how it can supercharge your Scrum software testing efforts.
Managing a large team or mission-critical testing project?
TestRail Enterprise Edition is designed for you! Get enterprise-level features and priority support to keep your project on schedule. Enterprise edition is available for both cloud-based and server instances.